About this property
Stunning two bedroom/two bathroom luxury apartment set in the heart of Hoxton overlooking leafy Hoxton Square. Set on the third floor of a modern low-level residential block this superb residence offers a wonderful contemporary home with very generously proportioned rooms, close to all good local amenities.
The accommodation comprises a spacious 19' x 14' living and entertaining space with ample room for dining and reclining, floor to ceiling windows, Juliet balcony and unparalleled views; separate well-appointed modern kitchen with integral appliances; shower room; guest bedroom and huge principal bedroom also with Juliet balcony, built-in storage and a cleverly concealed decadent ensuite bathroom.
Hoxton Square is thought to be one of London's oldest squares and is regarded as one the area's most desirable locations. An eclectic array of eateries, bars and independent shops are right on the doorstep with Columbia Road's famous flower market, Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market all close by.
Transport links include train stations at Old Street (Northern Line and National Rail), Shoreditch (East London Line) and Liverpool Street (Central, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle lines and National Rail).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER LONDON MOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
312 St. Pauls Road Islington London N1 2LF